Responsibilities and Duties
Each Regional Representative will be required to carry out position specific duties, which may include but not be limited to the following:
- Serve as a liaison between regional chapter advisors and the Executive Board.
- Recruit new chapters within their assigned region.
- Oversee regional competition registration, scheduling, and event management.
- Attend a regional competition in another region to serve as an assistant to the regional representative.
- Attend TPSA Leadership Conferences.
- Ensure TPSA State Competition regional assignments are completed.
- Work with Student Board members to carry out TPSA service projects throughout the region.
- Other duties as assigned.